“Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.”
– John Wanamaker, 1838-1932, merchant and early advertising enthusiast
Isn’t it time to find out which half — and why?
While most marketing analysts focus on the data, numbers can usually tell you only what happened. For example, you might learn that customers spend very little time on your website, but not why they leave, or how to make your site more engaging.
Marketing Forensics can uncover the hidden issues and opportunities, then recommend remedies and responses. It all starts with asking the right questions:
- What’s working, what’s not, and why?
- How should you define “working” — or even “success”?
- Are your goals and metrics accurate and appropriate?
- Will new tech and media serve your needs, or simply distract?
- Are you even in the right market with the right customers?